Conference is organized by Vytautas Magnus University and Lithuanian Association of Distance and E-learning (LieDM).
Conference aims to discuss challenges of open professional collaboration in higher, adult, school/general education, and vocational education and training.
The conference seeks to develop synergy among national, regional, and European initiatives and programmes (Lifelong learning programme, Erasmus+ and Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe – EPALE), professional associations, and education and business partnership.
- Open Education: trends, resources, practices and challenges
- Technology enhanced collaboration and networked learning
- Open collaboration for innovation
- Open learning for personal, professional and societal development
- Teacher continuous professional development perspectives
- Open and flexible online learning
- Challenges for online learner
Conference place: Laisvės al. 79 Kaunas, Lithuania (Kaunas hotel)